- FRANKLY FARACI takes faith-based entertainment to a new level
- Tim Timmerman: Hope of America #TimTimmerman
- Remember Jenna Kim Jones from MEET THE MORMONS? Check out her podcast.
- New film “Love Everlasting” starring LDS model Lucky Blue Smith premiering Feb. 9!
- Studio C gets candid with Dove Channel, Deseret News, LDS S.M.I.L.E., and LDS Daily
- Donny Osmond a villain? You’ve got to see this . . .
- Disney’s Moana – How Far I’ll Go – Official “In Real Life” music video from WORKING WITH LEMONS
- BYUtv’s Relative Race: Racing to Find Your Relatives While Tugging at Your Heartstrings
- #RandomActsTV uplifts and inspires at its Season Two Premiere! #1000RandomActs
- Nearly 5 Million Moms Follow These 5 Bloggers—Discover the Secret to These LDS Bloggers’ Success on Frankly Faraci
- BYUtv’s (and Orson Scott Card’s) Extinct premieres on October 1! #ExtinctTV
- Extinct: watch the latest from Orson Scott Card on BYUtv!
- Cedar Breaks® Band Music Building Religious and Cultural Bridges
- The Other Side of Heaven 2: Elder Groberg discusses why he’s grateful he answered President Monson’s call to write the books
- VIDEO: The Other Side of Heaven 2: Fire of Faith in theaters this June!
- VIDEO: One Voice Children’s Choir sings “Love At Home” for the major motion picture #OtherSideOfHeaven2 #FireOfFaith with sneak peek scenes from the movie!
- #GeneralConference + BYUtv = a winning combination
In The Other Side of Heaven, Elder John H. Groberg told the gripping story of his three-year mission on the tropical islands of Tonga.
When a young man, John Groberg, is sent on a three-year mission to Tonga, he has no idea what he is getting into. Once there, he finds himself in the midst of a culture as remote to him as the island is to his Idaho Falls home. Not understanding the language and lonely for the girl he left behind, Jean, John faces suspicion, distress, typhoons, tidal waves, mosquitoes, and other perils of man and nature as he reaches out to the people of Tonga.
His story continues with The Other Side of Heaven: The Fire of Faith, set a decade after his first mission, when Elder Groberg is called back to Tonga—this time with a growing family—to serve as mission president.
Filled with Elder Groberg’s experiences, this book highlights the dedication, perseverance, and faithfulness of a people he was called to serve and grew to love.
The Fire of Faith is a compelling story, one that extends beyond Elder Groberg’s life as a mission president and into his continued service throughout the Pacific Islands.
Consider reading the book before you see the film adaption (in theaters June 28, 2019).