- FRANKLY FARACI takes faith-based entertainment to a new level
- Tim Timmerman: Hope of America #TimTimmerman
- Remember Jenna Kim Jones from MEET THE MORMONS? Check out her podcast.
- New film “Love Everlasting” starring LDS model Lucky Blue Smith premiering Feb. 9!
- Studio C gets candid with Dove Channel, Deseret News, LDS S.M.I.L.E., and LDS Daily
- Donny Osmond a villain? You’ve got to see this . . .
- Disney’s Moana – How Far I’ll Go – Official “In Real Life” music video from WORKING WITH LEMONS
- BYUtv’s Relative Race: Racing to Find Your Relatives While Tugging at Your Heartstrings
- #RandomActsTV uplifts and inspires at its Season Two Premiere! #1000RandomActs
- Nearly 5 Million Moms Follow These 5 Bloggers—Discover the Secret to These LDS Bloggers’ Success on Frankly Faraci
- BYUtv’s (and Orson Scott Card’s) Extinct premieres on October 1! #ExtinctTV
- Extinct: watch the latest from Orson Scott Card on BYUtv!
- Cedar Breaks® Band Music Building Religious and Cultural Bridges
- The Other Side of Heaven 2: Elder Groberg discusses why he’s grateful he answered President Monson’s call to write the books
- VIDEO: The Other Side of Heaven 2: Fire of Faith in theaters this June!
- VIDEO: One Voice Children’s Choir sings “Love At Home” for the major motion picture #OtherSideOfHeaven2 #FireOfFaith with sneak peek scenes from the movie!
- #GeneralConference + BYUtv = a winning combination
http://www.jennakimjones.com/podcast/ is the place to hear Jenna, the funny host of Meet the Mormons who does stand-up comedy. Her husband (#AL) joins her on the podcast.
Jenna has quite the resume in the comedic space—check it out!
SPECIAL NOTE: She also did some voice over for MY LITTLE PONY (legit!!)
Jenna Kim Jones is a comedian known for her strong personality and little to no upper body strength. She recently came to grips with the fact that she will never be able to do a pull up and earn her 4th grade Presidential Fitness Award though she plans to exploit this limitation into a book or reality television deal.
Jenna was born in Seoul, Korea and lived there for approximately 8 years until she moved to Provo, Utah. At 18, Jenna left Provo to attend New York University where she majored in Producing and Writing for Television. During her time at NYU, she interned at Follow Productions, The Martha Show, The Late Show with David Letterman, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and CBS Primetime Casting.
After graduating from NYU, Jenna began performing stand up comedy while she worked at The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. After working at The Daily Show for almost 4 years, Jenna met her husband Allan Moss and the two were married in July of 2012 at which point Jenna left New York City to move to Los Angeles, California to pursue comedy (and sunshine).
When she isn’t working on her Netflix addiction, Jenna spends her days and nights writing and telling jokes all over the country. Once upon a time, Huffington Post named Jenna One of 18 Funny Women You Should Be Following On Twitter. For those of you who don’t know, that is a compliment. However, it’s when she gets her name on a Buzzfeed list that she’ll know she’s really made it. Jenna has appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and performed stand up alongside some of the best comedians including Jim Gaffigan, John Oliver, Wyatt Cenac and Aasif Mandvi. Her podcast, #SorryNotSorry with Jenna Kim Jones, is one of the Top 200 Comedy Podcasts on iTunes. Her first stand up comedy special also #SorryNotSorry with Jenna Kim Jones is available for sale at www.jennakimjones.com/shop. JKJ released a 2nd Comedy Special, “Jenna Kim Jones Live In Hollywood” as part of the “Everyone Laughs” series on Sirius XM Laugh USA in September of 2016. Her comedy plays regularly on both Sirius XM channels Laugh USA and Jeff and Larry’s Comedy Roundup.
Jenna is also known for her work as the on camera host/narrator of the feature length documentary, “Meet The Mormons” which was released in theaters nationwide on October 10, 2014 and is, as of now, the 31st most successful documentary of all time.
WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS ON JENNA’S PODCAST? Comment below.
Like Mormon Life Hacker on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MormonLifeHacker
Follow Mormon Life Hacker on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ldslifehacker/
Subscribe to Mormon Life Hacker on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MormonLifeHacker