- FRANKLY FARACI takes faith-based entertainment to a new level
- Tim Timmerman: Hope of America #TimTimmerman
- Remember Jenna Kim Jones from MEET THE MORMONS? Check out her podcast.
- New film “Love Everlasting” starring LDS model Lucky Blue Smith premiering Feb. 9!
- Studio C gets candid with Dove Channel, Deseret News, LDS S.M.I.L.E., and LDS Daily
- Donny Osmond a villain? You’ve got to see this . . .
- Disney’s Moana – How Far I’ll Go – Official “In Real Life” music video from WORKING WITH LEMONS
- BYUtv’s Relative Race: Racing to Find Your Relatives While Tugging at Your Heartstrings
- #RandomActsTV uplifts and inspires at its Season Two Premiere! #1000RandomActs
- Nearly 5 Million Moms Follow These 5 Bloggers—Discover the Secret to These LDS Bloggers’ Success on Frankly Faraci
- BYUtv’s (and Orson Scott Card’s) Extinct premieres on October 1! #ExtinctTV
- Extinct: watch the latest from Orson Scott Card on BYUtv!
- Cedar Breaks® Band Music Building Religious and Cultural Bridges
- The Other Side of Heaven 2: Elder Groberg discusses why he’s grateful he answered President Monson’s call to write the books
- VIDEO: The Other Side of Heaven 2: Fire of Faith in theaters this June!
- VIDEO: One Voice Children’s Choir sings “Love At Home” for the major motion picture #OtherSideOfHeaven2 #FireOfFaith with sneak peek scenes from the movie!
- #GeneralConference + BYUtv = a winning combination
The movie “Love Everlasting” starring LDS model Lucky Blue Smith will premiere Thursday, February 9, at the Jordan Commons Megaplex Theatre in Sandy, Utah.
Tickets can be purchased online at megaplextheatres.com. There are a limited amount of tickets for the premiere on February 9, at which Smith will be in attendance.
The movie is about Bridger Jenkins (Lucky Blue Smith), a senior in high school, who is an outsider with hidden scars and a lifelong dream to see the ocean. Living in poverty, his mother has done everything in her power to give her son a good life, but their world is once again turned upside down when Bridger’s abusive stepfather threatens their lives. On the road with only 197 dollars to their name, Bridger and his mother embark on the journey of a lifetime. But a series of obstacles foil their plan and they end up stuck in the middle of nowhere – a small town that will prove to change their destiny. When Bridger has a chance encounter with a brown-eyed beauty shrouded in insecurity, sparks fly and an everlasting bond is ignited between two misfits longing for acceptance and true love.
Want more behind-the-scenes of the film? Click here!
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS FILM AND LUCKY BLUE? Comment below.
Like Mormon Life Hacker on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MormonLifeHacker
Follow Mormon Life Hacker on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ldslifehacker/
Subscribe to Mormon Life Hacker on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MormonLifeHacker