Official Lessons (ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Come, Follow Me—For Aaronic Priesthood Quorums and Young Women Classes: Doctrinal Topics 2020 (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
Why isn’t there one for this week? The authors say . . .
The number one question you asked for help with was coming up with discussion ideas and good questions for your study. We’ve spent the last few months coming up with a solution and we think you are going to love it! Starting next week you will find the downloads here!
- There will be five conversation cards. One for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and one weekend card.
- Cut out each of the cards and place them on the kitchen table or wherever you do your daily morning or evening scripture study.
- The cards compliment the devotionals found in our devotional book, Don’t Miss This in the Book of Mormon. You might consider reading the two minute devotional and then starting a short discussion from the conversation cards. When you are done with the discussion the card includes a simple challenge for each day.
WE HOPE YOU LOVE THESE!!!
LDS Living (Sunday on Monday Study Group)
Episode #1: Published December 30, 2019
Did you know that the Book of Mormon doesn’t begin with “I, Nephi?” In our first study group of 2020, Tammy and her friends Sharmaine and Tamu dig into the real beginning of the Book of Mormon — the introductory pages — and share how the entire purpose of the Book of Mormon can be found in just four simple words.
Information on the Witnesses of the Book of Mormon