- Do you remember President Thomas S. Monson’s 3 recommendations for Christmas reading?
- #LIGHTtheWORLD Christmas activities for Primary-aged children
- David Archuleta’s MY LITTLE PRAYER helps #LightTheWorld with goodness
- Monica Scott’s children’s Christmas song “Prince of Peace” for #LightTheWorld
- VIDEO: The Christ Child: A Nativity Story | #LightTheWorld #TheChristChild
- #LightTheWorld 2019: An overview of the full initiative (including #GivingMachines)
- VIDEO: Home Evening Lesson for #TheChristChild #LightTheWorld 2019
- The Orem University Mall #LightTheWorld Giving Machines are open! #GivingMachines
- PODCAST: #LightTheWorld Listen, Learn, and Love podcast with Richard Ostler
- The @ProxyGivingMachines join the #LightTheWorld movement
- VIDEO: “This Is How We Bingham” visits the #GivingMachines and helps to #LightTheWorld
- VIDEO: Silent Night/What Child is This — Halee Crowther & Yahosh Bonner #LightTheWorld
- VIDEO: O Gladsome Light – GENTRI / Lyceum Philharmonic at American Heritage School #LIGHTtheWORLD
- VIDEO: Light the World 2019 Video Carousel (Africa Area)
- VIDEO: Rifftide and 13 other Latter-day Saint artists collaborate on HYMN OF CHRISTMAS to help #LightTheWorld
- VIDEO: What Child Is This? – The Tabernacle Choir with Kristin Chenoweth
- 2019 First Presidency Christmas Devotional — December 8, 2019 #LightTheWorld
- #LightTheWorld: Share a scripture with a friend or a loved one who may need a boost today
- BYU Vocal Point and the One Voice Children’s Choir surprises guests at the opening of the Orem, UT Giving Machines with an a cappella performance of “Joy to the World”
- President Russell M. Nelson sings “Silent Night” with 7-Year-Old Latter-day Saint musical phenom Claire Crosby to help #LightTheWorld
- LIVE tour of the Giving Machines and Christmas lights on Temple Square!
- A Christmas Shepherd’s Story | Pretty Piano Medley Behind Narrated Story of the First Christmas
- How the Philippines always excels in the #LightTheWorld initiative
- VIDEO: 4 “must-see” hard-to-find Church Christmas videos
- VIDEO: Luke 2: The Christmas Story – Read by Children (Tabernacle Choir) #LightTheWorld
- #LightTheWorld Giving Machines total nearly $6.3 million in donations for charities
- Highlights of the 2019 Light the World Giving Machines Initiative (Philippines)
- VIDEO: Hi 5 Live #LIGHTtheWORLD VIRTUAL KICKOFF with Steve Young, The Bonner Family, Nashville Tribute Band and host Brother Kori Andrews
Children read the Christmas Story from Luke 2 in a video from The Tabernacle Choir’s 2018 annual Christmas Concert, backed by the Orchestra at Temple Square.
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Cæsar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.
And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judæa, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David)
To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.