The 2011 LDSTech Conference is sold out (or it would be if the tickets hadn’t been free), but will be available streaming online. The following sessions from both days (Thurs. & Fri.) will be available live online at http://stream.lds.org/110330-110401:
- Thursday, 9:30 – 10:30 am – Ben Galbraith, co-founder of Ajaxian
- Thursday, 10:30 – 11:30 am – What Is The Interaction Framework (IxF) and How It Can Make Your Life Awesom…er by Aaron Barker, interaction designer
- Thursday, 11:30 – 12:30 pm – Creating Faster Websites by Aaron Barker, interaction designer
- Thursday, 1:30 – 2:30 pm New LDSTech / Project Spotlights by Alan Smoot, Business Development Manager – Community
- Friday, 9:00 – 9:30 am – Michael Carter, Director of Information Security & John Edwards, Portfolio Director of Internet Collaboration and Communication
- Friday, 9:30 – 10:00 am – Joel Dehlin, Managing Director, Information and Communication Services
The remaining series will be recorded and made available for streaming, after the conference is over, on the LDSTech Conference page.
I won’t be attending in person, but will join the live streaming sessions. If you’re going to be there and would like to do some live updating for all the MLH Twitter followers, let me know and I’ll get you access to the @mlh_live Twitter channel.