- The #LightTheWorld Giving Machines are back in 2022 with more worldwide locations!
- FREE #LightTheWorld with Love backgrounds for virtual meetings
- #GivingTuesday and the Giving Machines help Kansas City to #LightTheWorld!
- #GivingTuesday moment | Orem Giving Machines make a tender moment for one family . . .
- Don’t live near a Giving Machine but want to donate? Here’s how . . .
- Light the World Giving Machines Debut in NYC’s Rockefeller Center | #LightTheWortld
- VIDEO: Drew Barrymore praises Giving Machines on her show, says she plans to visit with family members | The Drew Barrymore Show
- Get daily FREE text reminders of the #LightTheWorld daily theme
- Dank Drake memes helping to #LightTheWorld and recommend the #GivingMachines
- An entire month about Jesus! (Saints Unscripted)
- #LightTheWorld Day 16 | ✨Christmas Dinners✨ Just like Jesus, you can feed the hungry
- VIDEO: “Let’s Light the World” — The Bonner Family
- ✨From Luke 2 You✨ Remind yourself of the true reason for the season by reading a few passages of the Christmas story from Luke 2 in the Holy Bible. | #LightTheWorld
- ✨Together Time✨ This Christmas, surround yourself with loved ones. Invite as many family members as you can to get together for a virtual hangout | #LightTheWorld
- VIDEO: The Real Reason Behind the Season #LightTheWorld
- VIDEO: The Tabernacle Choir Records 2022 Christmas Concert
- BYU Today: 🎁 Merry Christmas 🎁 from President Worthen
- ✨Gifts from God You can express gratitude like Jesus did. Reflect on the gifts God has given you, and write them down. Share your gratitude with others | #LightTheWorld Day 22
- ✨Treats Times Two✨ Turn one good deed into two. Make two plates of treats. Drop one off to a friend; then give the other to someone your friend suggests | #LightTheWorld
@universityplaceorem is hosting Giving Machines this year. The little and I snuck in early for a bit of exercise and caught this couple in the act of doing good. There were at least 7 cards on the floor of the machine and they were in the process of watching one fall and picking another.
I snuck back after they left and took another photo.
It did my heart good.
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about service. It’s a form of gratitude for what we have to give, of truly seeing the eternal value of the souls that surround us.
My husband and I do a lot of talking about how we want to be able to give when we’re the age of that couple. But it’s been more and more apparent to me that giving isn’t as much about what you have as how you think about what you have and how you see the people around you.
I think that’s partially what the Savior was trying to teach about the Widow’s Mite.
P.S. if you’re interested in monetary giving this season, the Giving Machines are a fantastic way to donate. The organizations have been vetted and are very open about how they spend their money.
View this post on Instagram