- **#ComeFollowMe nugget** — 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜?
- Doctrine and Covenants 14:2 — 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚜 “𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕.”
- VIDEO: D&C 14-17: Beyond Come Follow Me
- VIDEO: Come Follow Me – Doctrine and Covenants 18-19: “The Worth of Souls” | #ComeFollowMe
- VIDEO: Come Follow Me with Casey Paul Griffiths (Doctrine and Covenants 18-19, Feb 22-28)| Book of Mormon Central | #ComeFollowMe
- Come Follow Me with Living Scriptures: Doctrine & Covenants 18-19
- 📖 Join us LIVE as we discuss #ComeFollowMe Doctrine and Covenants Lesson 8: February 15–21 “Stand as a Witness” Doctrine and Covenants 14–17 📖
- VIDEO: Come Follow Me – Doctrine and Covenants 14-17: “Stand as a Witness” | #ComeFollowMe
- VIDEO: Come Follow Me Don’t Miss This Doctrine and Covenants 20-22 (March 1-7) | #ComeFollowMe
- What is the Worth of a Soul? Doctrine and Covenants 18 Mashup (Come Follow Me)
- Doctrine and Covenants 18, with Scott Woodward
- President Nelson discusses two valuable artifacts of the Restoration
Doctrine and Covenants 14:2
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚜 “𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕.”
The Lord compared His word to a “two-edged sword” (Doctrine and Covenants 14:2). What does this comparison suggest to you about the word of God? For instance, how is His word quick, powerful, and sharp? How have you experienced the power of God’s word?
Join our Come, Follow Me Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/comefollowmelds