- **#ComeFollowMe nugget** — 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜?
- Doctrine and Covenants 14:2 — 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚜 “𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕.”
- VIDEO: D&C 14-17: Beyond Come Follow Me
- VIDEO: Come Follow Me – Doctrine and Covenants 18-19: “The Worth of Souls” | #ComeFollowMe
- VIDEO: Come Follow Me with Casey Paul Griffiths (Doctrine and Covenants 18-19, Feb 22-28)| Book of Mormon Central | #ComeFollowMe
- Come Follow Me with Living Scriptures: Doctrine & Covenants 18-19
- 📖 Join us LIVE as we discuss #ComeFollowMe Doctrine and Covenants Lesson 8: February 15–21 “Stand as a Witness” Doctrine and Covenants 14–17 📖
- VIDEO: Come Follow Me – Doctrine and Covenants 14-17: “Stand as a Witness” | #ComeFollowMe
- VIDEO: Come Follow Me Don’t Miss This Doctrine and Covenants 20-22 (March 1-7) | #ComeFollowMe
- What is the Worth of a Soul? Doctrine and Covenants 18 Mashup (Come Follow Me)
- Doctrine and Covenants 18, with Scott Woodward
- President Nelson discusses two valuable artifacts of the Restoration
- VIDEO: D&C 18-19 — Beyond Come Follow Me
- 📖 Come, Follow Me “Hour of Power” LIVE — Come, Follow Me “The Worth of Souls Is Great” Doctrine and Covenants 18–19 📖
- FREE DOWNLOAD: LDS COLORING PAGES DOWNLOAD FOR Come, Follow Me Doctrine and Covenants Lesson 10: March 1–7 “The Rise of the Church of Christ” Doctrine and Covenants 20–22
- #ComeFollowMe — Doctrine and Covenants 20 | 𝚂𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑.
Joseph Smith, along with his wife Emma, and Oliver Cowdery move to the Peter Whitmer Farm in Fayette, NY. Here, they would complete the translation of the Book of Mormon. Also, the Three Witnesses would see the angel and the plates from which the translation came from. In addition to David, Oliver, and Martin being witnesses of the Book of Mormon, I’ll share with you the story of three women who also stand as witnesses to the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon.
By Tom C. Pettit