At MLH, we love good literature!
And we love the chance we have to review another great book!
Launching Leaders, a new book by Steven A. Hitz, gives Millennials the guidance they need to live a balanced life. It provides practical tools coupled with principles that are faith-based, which will help guide people to become the people they want to become.
What’s better? They have coupled it with an online component that has videos and interactive exercises.
My favorite chapter? Chapter 3. It talks about mentors.
The importance of mentors.
The tole of good mentors.
And how to find good mentors.
Check it out! You will be glad you did!
Launching Leaders celebrates you as part of a new generation and gives you the tools you need to create your future. Discover personal development and leadership principles that make sense, and learn how to tie them to your faith. This book is filled with real, practical know-how that will help you examine where you are now, where you want to be, and how to get there.
- Read this book and discover:
- Your core values
- A process for planning your life and charting a new course
- How to find and adopt mentors
- “The Formula” for success
- How to create habits that empower
- How to avoid living a double life
- A plan to become financially fit
- Ideas for giving back—now