Suppose Jesus came to your ward, to your branch, or to your home today.
What would that be like?
He would see right into your heart.
Outward appearances would lose their importance.
He would know you as you are.
He would know your heart’s desires. The meek and the humble He would lift. The sick he would heal.
One look into His eyes, and we would never be the same, transformed by the profound realization that indeed, God is among us.
Did you know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints provides a page of general conference activities for youth/children in English, Portuguese, and Spanish to help them focus on learning more from listening to or watching #GeneralConference?
There are other 💥 GREAT RESOURCES💥 from other online outlets. Check out the following list!
- FREE General Conference Activities from LDS Daily
- General Conference Workbook for Kids from LDS Bookstore
- General Conference Activity & Coloring Sheets by HeyFriendShop.com
- General Conference for Kids Facebook page
- Conference Bingo Mobile app
- General Conference Workbooks from Deseret Book
- How to Prepare for General Conference With Kids – Minimalist Idea
- General Conference Bingo – a site that randomly generates different bingo cards
- Making memories: 5 ways to make general conference fun for kids by Utah Valley 360.
- General conference games from Little LDS Ideas
Also, check out the following FREE downloadable printables:
- My General Conference Notes for children
- General Conference Notebook from the For the Strength of Youth magazine. Downloadable PDF in color or black and white.
- A downloadable General Conference Notebook for children to write or draw about conference
- My General Conference Notebook for children
- Coloring pages of members of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (with names and without names)
- A coloring page with all members of the First Presidency and Apostles on a single page.
- Conference Squares, consisting of 7 cards that encourage children to listen carefully, and when a speaker talks about one of the topics on the card, cover that square.
- Games and activities from the Friend magazine.
- Coloring pages by topic from the Friend magazine.
- Scripture stories coloring books.
- The Friend magazine offers videos about each of the apostles. If your children watch these, they will know more about them when they see them speak in conference.