Read and Discuss
“If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord…”
- How can we improve our fasting?
- How does fasting bless the poor?
- How does fasting bless us?
- How can we make the Sabbath day a delight?
- What do you look forward to at Jesus Christ’s Second Coming?
“How can you ensure that your behavior on the Sabbath will lead to joy and rejoicing? In addition to your going to church, partaking of the sacrament, and being diligent in your specific call to serve, what other activities would help to make the Sabbath a delight for you? What sign will you give to the Lord to show your love for Him?” Russell M. Nelson