I have shared it on Facebook several times, and now many of you look forward to receiving it. It’s a wonderful way to reflect on the lessons learned from conference and to help each of us come closer to the Savior.
If you would like to play the April 2023 version of the game, you can download it here: http://spr.ly/6185OKm5H
Here are the instructions for this game:
1. Download the file to your own computer.
2. Click on “Play Slideshow.” This will take you to the home page.
3. Divide into teams.
4. The first team chooses a session and point amount. Click on the chosen question and answer.
5. If the team answers correctly, they get the points; if not, the other team is allowed a chance to answer the question.
6. Click on the question again for the answer. (On a few of the questions, you will need to click more than once for the multiple answers or pictures that go with the response.)
7. Click on the “Home” button (at the bottom-right corner of the question) to return to the main page. (The question will darken so you know it has already been chosen.)
8. The other team now gets the chance to choose and answer a question. Note: On a few questions, there is something that says “CHOOSE YOUR POINTS!” Before looking at the question, decide how many points you want the question to be worth. (The maximum amount is how many points you have.) If you get the answer correct, you get that many points. If you get it incorrect, you lose that many points.
9. When all the questions are answered (or you’ve run out of time), have each team decide how many points they want to use for the final question and have them write it down.
10. Click on “FINAL QUESTION” at the bottom of the main page. Have the teams write their answers down and then share them with the group.
11. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins—although everyone is really a winner for reviewing what they learned at general conference!
Throughout the game, let people talk about what was meaningful to them. Share your thoughts and testimony. Encourage your group to discuss specific things you will do to follow the counsel that was given.