Cool Links are stuff you might find interesting, but either weren’t worthy of their own article (others have already covered it), or I didn’t have time to get to it. Here’s some for August 2012:
- Create an automatic journal in Evernote from Calendar events, Facebook status, & Instagram photos, using this guide from Lifehacker.
- Richard & Linda Eyre are well-known LDS experts on parenting, families, and more. They’re offering many of their books free in PDF format, with $2 Kindle versions and $5 paperback versions.
- Household Hacker is a YouTube channel with lots of great tips for around the house in really short videos.
- Forgotten Books is a great source for out of print (and copyright) books. They have over a million books. You get the first 50 for free. After that there’s a subscription involved.
- “Mormons in America” is a special event that airs tonight on “Rock Center” at 10/9 central.
- Get a free education using these 200 free online resources posted by Jonathan Chung on Google+.
Do you find any of these cool or helpful? How will you use them?
Latest posts by Tevya Washburn (see all)
- Use Evernote & Online Resources for Powerful Scripture Study - 24 April 2015
- Pay Your Tithing Online with LDS.org – Coming Soon! - 24 March 2015
- Speed Read the Book of Mormon - 20 March 2015