Cool Links are stuff you might find interesting, but either weren’t worthy of their own article (others have already covered it), or I didn’t have time to get to it. Here’s some for August 2012:
- Create an automatic journal in Evernote from Calendar events, Facebook status, & Instagram photos, using this guide from Lifehacker.
- Richard & Linda Eyre are well-known LDS experts on parenting, families, and more. They’re offering many of their books free in PDF format, with $2 Kindle versions and $5 paperback versions.
- Household Hacker is a YouTube channel with lots of great tips for around the house in really short videos.
- Forgotten Books is a great source for out of print (and copyright) books. They have over a million books. You get the first 50 for free. After that there’s a subscription involved.
- “Mormons in America” is a special event that airs tonight on “Rock Center” at 10/9 central.
- Get a free education using these 200 free online resources posted by Jonathan Chung on Google+.
Do you find any of these cool or helpful? How will you use them?
Support MLH with a small donation
Donations help keep MLH going. Enough for a frosted-lemonade (Chick-fil-A) or two, is a big help. Move the slider to select the number of lemonades you'd like to buy us, then click the shopping cart to donate. Huge thanks!
Latest posts by Tevya Washburn (see all)
- 7 Free Resources for Studying or Teaching the Book of Mormon - 17 January 2016
- 6 Life Principles I Learned from Bronco Mendenhall’s VA Press Conference - 7 December 2015
- Free ‘Family Proclamation’ Wall Art, for the 20th Anniversary - 23 September 2015